Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

House #2

Image hosting by Photobucket

We made an offer on House #1 that I posted previously - The owner wanted to close in February and lease back to us until April. Basically that means that he wants to stay in the house until April (he's having a house built). The listing agent of that house told my realtor that he originally decided to move out into a hotel if he got an offer...and now he's changing his tune. We gave him until today to make a decision one way or another. All I know is we need to be in another house in 4 weeks.

In the meantime, house #2 came through. Dave looked at it and loved it. It's a 2800+ square foot house in a school district we love. It's not as *finished* as house number 1 (doesn't have tile floors and a covered patio) but those things are certainly changeable. We made an offer and the buyer came back with wanting a full price offer. He's only had the home on the market for 2 days and thinks he can do better than our offer. So, again, we went back and told him the offer stands. We offered only 2K off the list price and are paying all of our own closing costs...and he thinks he can do better. Good Luck with that one. We are supposed to hear back on what he decided because Dave was so pissed off with him being so greedy that our offer is only on the table for today. UGH!!! Why does this have to be so difficult???

I thought house hunting was supposed to be exciting...yea, about as exciting as getting a root canal.

On another note: I am just so thrilled with Chassy having her sweet baby girl. I only wish her and J the best with Samantha Lynn. She will be such a kick-ass mommy!! Love ya Chassy!!

Also, Congrats to Heather!!! Lil Ashton arrived as well and I couldn't be happier for them!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

I love all the built ins!!! Congrats on the new house... you will have so much fun making it yours. It sucks that I am going to miss you in Houston... but I am glad you will be settleing in in SA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home