Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, January 09, 2006

New Game Plan

David and I have decided to take the bull by the horns and try try again. We talked about going the RE route again, and maybe even take another stab at IUI. For now, my appointment will be to inquire about testing. In "Taking Charge of my Fertility" it talks about certain tests you can take (FSH and the Clomid challenge) to see if you have a fighting chance or wasting your time with a system that just won't reproduce. So, I will see what she suggests. I have an appointment this Friday at 10 AM.

On other news, I am glad everyone liked my new bedroom set. And no, I didn't get to try it out yet. Dave's back at work and going on a hunting trip with his boss for the week. Who knows, maybe a new bed is what we need to get going...ok, I know I'm grasping! LOL

I hope this posts finds everyone doing well. I have been taking some time off the boards and blogs just to get my head back on track. Things with David have been a roller coaster but I am happy to say, we're finally on the same page...which helps my anxiety ALOT.

I will try to post on blogs soon. I do think of everyone and I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all.

:)

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so glad that you and Dave have decided to try again and are on the same page.

I hope you are beginning to feel a bit better and that you are able to be with him VERY soon.

I miss talking to ya! Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home