Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Almost over 2005

and I couldn't be happier. It hasn't been the best of years for me or my family. I am optimistic that 2006 will be better....better be because it CAN'T get worse.

As far as TTC, me and my husband have had alot of talks on the subject. He realized that he shouldn't have been so final. He realizes how much it means to me so he will continue on our TTC journey. Hopefully we will be successful in 2006.

We have ANOTHER showing today. This is a 2nd showing. Again, trying to be optimistic. Wouldn't that be awesome if we got an acceptable offer the day before the end of the year? Again...not counting my chickens.

I went to blogs to basically read. I haven't been there in awhile and was glad to see everyone is doing well. Chas, Heather M, Heather P and my pea are all about to burst at the seems and deliver their babies. It won't be long now and I am sincerely very happy for all of them. Liz is starting another round of IVF and Jamie is looking forward to a new year as I am. Les is missing in action...hopefully she will blog soon. PW message boards are not for me anymore...it just seems so forced for me to be happy. I only post when I'm genuine.

2006 better give me back my faith and hope, unless it wants an ass whooping!

Happy New Years to Everyone. Stay Safe!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad you were able to discuss things with your DH and will continue. Praying that you get your BFP soon. Hoping you sell the house soon (second showing is a good sign). Wishing you the best in 2006.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am glad that you are doing a little better, I am with you and Jamie, so glad 05 is over.
I hope that 06 brings us all a much better year.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ally - I am glad that you and Dave talked it out - I am praying that 2006 brings you everything you want and need - and I am talking 1st quarter 2006 - none of this end of year bullshit!

Happy New Year Pea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home