Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am...

I am sad. I am hurt. I am upset and at a total loss.

Today was probably as hurtful to me as the day I lost my twins.

Today I had to give up my dream.

Today was the day that I made the mistake to tell my husband I am ovulating.

Today was the day that David told me we could no longer try for another baby.

Today was the day that I cried and cried and told him to have faith and hope. He has none.

Today was the day that he said "he can't go thru the hurt again" not even for me.

Today is the day I feel like I have a useless body.

Today was the day he told me to go back on birth control.

Tomorrow is the day I have to go thru...and relive the events of today.

Image hosting by Photobucket

9 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am so sorry ally!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

Can I help?

Love you,

Jess

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I'm here for you.

{{HUGS}}

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I am here whenever you need someone.
Hugs, Heather M.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I am so sorry, I can't imagine what you are feeling. If there is anything I can do let me know. I am so sorry.
Hugs,
Jenna

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am glad you called me yesterday. Like I said, I really don't have any magic words for you. I hope that this is all coming from the hurt he is feeling because of the losses you have both had to go through and maybe time will renew some of his hope. Please give me a call if you want to talk more - no matter what day - you have all my numbers.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

How are you doing now? I am glad we got to talk Wednesdasy night. I really hope you are feeling better.

Merry Christmas Ally... we love you.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. Maybe he was just having a bad day and will change his mind?

I hope the pain eases soon.

Lisa

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Not a lot that I can say, other than I am sorry. If there is anything that I can do, let me know. I love ya and you mean a lot to me!

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home