Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

We made an offer...

2400 Square feet in a gated community.

Now we wait.

We asked for a 24 hour turnaround on their answer. I pray they say yes.

Here's the picture of the outside...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

It looks good, I hope that you get it!!!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That looks kinda like for husband's aunt's house. I know a lot of the houses look alike there.

Nice house, I hope they accept the offer. We're looking too, but not much here since the hurricanes.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh Ally, I hope they accept the offer. It would be great if in a month or so you could all be together. Good luck!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Love the house Ally! What happened? Was it accepted?

Thinking about ya. Just wanted to say again that I really enjoyed talking to ya the other day.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home