Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2006 is starting off right...

FINALLY...we have SOLD OUR HOME!

We got a full priced offer and we close on February 24th. Now it's house hunting time!

YAH!!!! We get to be a 7 day a week family again!!

2006 is starting off great...but shush...don't wanna jinx it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! Oh Ally I am soooo happy for you!!!!! HOOORAY!!!

I am glad 2006 is starting off great for someone...

Thatr is the best news I have heard all week!

Hope the house hunt goes well and is a ton of FUN!!!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO That is such Fantastic News!!@!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

2006 is going to be a banner year - I can feel it!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

congratulations that is a wonderful way to start off the new year!!

Have fun house hunting!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Liz said...

That is wonderful....I'm so happy for you. Looks like 2006 is starting off great for you.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

WHOOOOPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!! That is such great news Ally. I am so happy to hear that.

Happy to hear that things seem to be turning around for you!

Take care.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

YAY!!!! How exciting!

I am SO excied for you. Now get down there and find yourself a house!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally I am so happy for you and Dave. That is great news on selling the house!! HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING!! And to your last post I am very glad that you are not giving up your hopes. I am praying for you that 2006 brings you everything you want! You SO deserve it.
Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home