Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back to the RE

Today is CD4 . I started the Clomid yesterday and had to go back to the RE for a baseline ultrasound. I love going in there when AF is present. UGH!! She gave me a RX for Ovidrel which I will take after the NEXT ultrasound (in 10 days prior to O). I know the Clomid will promote alot of healthy eggs but WILL one fertilize without IUI...thats the question. I guess time will tell...and if not, then it's off to SA to a new dr.

My move is scheduled for February 24th. The packers will be here to move me out from 2/21 - 2/23. Friday the house is ours. I will send out emails to let everyone know where I'll be from that point on. My email address will not change. I am excited and really nervous. I won't know a
soul there but I'm sure once I get acclamated (sp) things will pick up I'm sure.

I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had much time to visit blogs but I would like the girls to know I think of you often. It won't be long for Jenn and Heather to give birth, Chassy and Heather have their bundles of joy and I'm hoping it won't be long for the rest of us.

Take care and have a nice day everyone!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Infertile Protection Program said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Good luck with this lasy cycle with the Houston RE... Maybe when you ghet to SA you will be a regular OB patient!

Good luck with all the packing... I know how hard that can be.. but I know you are excited!

Sorry about the previous post... it was an ooops...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home