Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2 days to go...

The packing is going good....it's boxes everywhere. Dogs are so scared...they don't know what the hell is happening and hate being locked up in my bedroom with strange people milling about. My kitty has been under the bed for 3 days now. Poor little guys.

Tomorrow they disconnect all the appliances, my DSL and phone and the movers will load up all the boxes and furniture. We will stay here tomorrow night with nothing and sleep on the floor. We would have stayed in a motel but with 4 animals...will be a stretch. We have to leave Friday morning at 5 AM so we can meet the truck in San Antonio by 9. We already signed all the closing papers so we can drive straight to the new house. It still seems like a dream and definitely weird that I haven't even been in the house but I trust David and if he says I'll love it, then I'm sure I will. It'll be a long four hours with kids and animals, me in the Volvo and Dave in the truck. It'll all be over soon and then I will breathe.

I don't know when my DSL will be back up. They are telling me March 1st but it may be sooner. I can't be too long without my computer...I'm such a nerd.

As far as my cycle, I'm CD 19 and I will start the progesterone on Saturday CD 22. I can't really worry about the 2WW too much and I'm sure thats a good thing.

Anyway, I hope everyoneis doing fine...those who have lil ones kiss them for me, everyone else, I'll just send hugs and let you know I'll be back soon. Ciao !!

San Antonio...here we come!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally
I hope that with the move into a new home that a bfp is also on its way too. Good luck with the move

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Hope the move went well. I'm glad you are all together again.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I hope your move went well and 4 hours with kids and animals wasn't too stressful!

Can't wait to see pics of the new home after you give it your personal touch - I hope you love it!

Get your DSL back soon - We need to talk! I will try you on your cell in a day or two!

Miss you pea!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm thinking about you! I hope that the move went well. Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care,
Chas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home