Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am here!!

The move went smoothly and BOY are they're alot of boxes. I cleared out about 1/2 of them so far so it's coming along. I just got online this morning (had to find my computer wires LOL) so I haven't be able to visit anyone's blogs yet. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

I really miss talking to everyone. I will try to get to blogs tonight...gotta go to the kids schools and fill out a mess of paperwork.

Ciao for now!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I want to hear what you think about the house!!! I am so glad you're there. It took so long for this chapter to finally close. Have fun!!

Jess

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am glad that the move went well. I know it must be awesome to be with David again. I hope that you are enjoying the house.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am with Jess...I want to know what you think about the house.

Glad that the move went smoothly and I hope that everything else does as well.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care!
Chas

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad you finally have gotten to where you want to be!! How was the house that dh picked out!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Glad you ae safe and sound! I can wait to see pics of the new digs... you always do such great decorating!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Glad the move went well. Can't wait to hear about the house and see pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home