Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cd4

Well, the Clomid with simple Bding didn't work...sorry to say. I made an appointment with an RE here...he's supposed to really know his stuff so we'll see. I won't be able to see him until I'm CD 19 so this cycle will be a bust. *sigh*

So much is going on. I'm having my office enclosed so the contracters have been here everyday. That has been annoying. Drilling and hammering grates on a person after a while. David is almost done with the kids wooden playset...I will take pics once it's completed. I have unpacked about 90 percent of the boxes. All that is left is my clothes which I realize I have too much of.

The kids are adjusting to life here in San Antonio. Kelly has made lots of friends and even my next door neighbors have two little girls. She is complaining that her classes are too easy. They don't have honors here in elementary so she is way above the rest. She will be going into the GT schedule (Gifted & Talented) next year. Last night we went to her Open School Night to meet her teachers...why they have it so late into the year is beyond me but it was good for me since she just started.

One little downer I had at the school. As we were waiting for her Social Studies teacher (she was talking to another parent who was holding a small baby) she turns to me and says " Don't you just want one of these precious little ones?" I know she didn't know what my situation and it really didn't get to me too much until I turned and looked at Kelly and she gave me the saddest face and started rubbing my back. My poor child even knows my turmoil. At that point I just hugged her and told her that if I never had another one, her and Mikey would be plenty for me. I know I'm very fortunate to even have them so I can't complain too much.

So, that's it. It's been really hard to communicate with you ladies...I am usually never around long enough to chat but hopefully that will change soon. I hope everyone is well.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I'm sorry the damn witch showed up at your door - I hope you like this new RE.

I am glad the kids are adjusting well to their new home - it must be so nice for you to be all back together as a family.

I can't wait to see pics of the new house!!

Talk to you soon.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Glad to hear that everything seems to be going so well for all of you.

Good luck with the new RE. I hope that you like him.

I hope to catch you online soon so we can chat.

Take care.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Family Ties said...

At least it's not drilling of your ovaries! *rimshot*

a little infertilty humor folks...I'll be here all week :) hehehe

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally your daughter was so sweet to know about your emotions after a loss. Yes she experience it to.

I hope the RE dr gives you great news.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally... I can't wait top hear about the new SA RE... when do you see him... it should be soon now.

Glad the kids are adjusting well.

Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home