Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Failed!

Yes, I failed the 1 hour glucose test...so now I go back on Friday for the 3 hour. I knew this would happen. I had gestational diabetes with the other two and I expected it to be positive.

Now I start a real restricted diet of low sugar and carbs....it's back to eating cardboard. LOL

Ava will be another huge one.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

That sucks, my best friend has GD during her pregnancy and the diet was horrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home