Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, November 07, 2008

25 weeks

I have my glucose test this morning. Wish me luck. I also have been having bad leg cramps that left a bad black n blue.

Next week I will be entering my 3rd trimester. WOW! I can't believe it. Time is really flying.

Here's my latest preggie pic.



Ally25weeks

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Good Luck on your test this morning. I hope you are able to do the short one.
Wow.. third trimester that is awesome!

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic Ally.. Wow the time is going by quickly. I hope the test went well. I am not far behind.. lol...
Hugs,
Lesley

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! Great belly you got going on there!!!! Let me know how the glucose test went! Miss you pea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home