Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ava's Big Day

I had my 20 week U/S today and it was interesting. Little Ava Lynn (changed her middle name) is right on target and weighing a whopping 14 ozs. We had a cyst that they saw on the amnio but thankfully it is gone. Everything else looks great. We even caught her sucking her thumb and waving. Check out the pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

So glad things are going well. Also, I wanted to let you know that I can't see the u/s pics.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

What beautiful pictures
heather

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I knew that cyst was nothing to worry about! I'm I don't mean to say anything but that 2nd picture looks like she is flipping the bird at you! LOL that is my NY girl!!!! Seriously - I am so happy for you - such a great update! Talk to you soon pea!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello little Ava.. Beautiful pics Ally. I'm sorry to hear you had the cyst scare but glad to hear it's nothing to worry about...
Take care..
Hugs,
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home