Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Pic - 12 weeks 4 days

12 weeks 4 days


In other news that I'm not very proud of....I had a little accident last night. While getting up to pee in the middle of the night, I stepped on Sonny, he yelped, I got startled and stubbed my pinky toe on the elliptical. Needless to say, I broke it. I know, nice. You can't cast a broken toe, only tape two toes together to immobilize it. So now I really am starting to look like Fred Flintsone!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Sucks about your toe and Poor Sonny!

Hope you are doing well!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

You look great!!

Love ya
Miss ya
Nancy

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch about your toe.. I had a broken toe years ago and I know how much it hurt..

Wow, your starting to show!
What I can see of you looks fantastic...

I'm so glad that your finally starting to relax a bit.. Wish I had a u/s pic.. Will find out on Monday how soon.

We only usually get one u/s during the pregnancy so I was trying to leave it as late as possible...

Hope you missed out on that storm..
Take care and stay safe..
Hugs,
Lesley

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

finally she is fat!
lollllllll

kisses the little bump

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

You look so cute! I hope to see more pics soon.

I hope the toe is healing quickly. I know that hurts!

Lets try to chat soon.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home