Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Got my Doppler today...

and it's a godsend. At first I didn't hear anything and I started to sweat. I went online and Googled the brand and some tips and when I tried again, within 3 seconds...I heard that glorious sound.

Today I am 12 weeks and officially in the 2nd trimester. The rate of miscarriage goes down to 5% which is much better than 30 (with recurrent m/c).

So nice to have piece of mind for a change.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

2nd TRIMESTER!!!! Woo Hoo!!! While I am not a big fan of the Doppler - I am SO glad you figured out how to work it! (I think I had the cheap kind - lol!) Now...when I am going to see some belly shots??????
Hope you are feeling good pea!
Love,
Jenn

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Whoo hoo! Glad you got the doppler and that it is putting you at some ease! I loved it when I had mine. Can't wait to see some pics.

Lets try to chat soon.

Take care.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I Love it!!!!

I can't wait to hear that sound again....

2nd semster ROCKS!!!!
You are a miracle

Love ya
Miss ya
N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home