Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What is it?

I got a red bumpy rash on my belly that itches. It isn't too bad and doesn't itch ALL the time but still annoying. I thought it was PUPPS but according to FF and a few googled websites you don't get it until the third trimester.

http://www.pregnancy-calendars.net/pupps.aspx

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Are you using cream on your stomach for stretch marks - the cocoa butter cream can give you a reaction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home