Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Dr. appt

14 weeks, 2 days


All is well with the Dr. She didn't do an ultrasound today, just the fetal monitor. It took about 2 secs to find the baby. Bpm 160. The amnio is set for two weeks so I will see the baby then on U/S.

I'm happy. Another hurdle won. yea!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Yea! I am glad that the appt. went well. Sorry that you didn't get to see the baby though. I can't wait to see some pics!!!!

Lets try to chat soon! I miss ya!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I can't wait for baby pics myself. 160 bpm - might just be a girl- lol!

Talk soon.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

smiles ..can't wait to see her new niece or nephew.
btw ally...it was good news! i have dialated milk ducts! What a relief!

hugggs to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home