Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Amnio results are in...

baby is fine. No abnormal cells or chromosomes. What a relief. And it is confirmed... it's a girl!!


AVA BELLE is her name!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats Ally. That is wonderful news and like I said before....

I love the name!

Take care and lets chat soon.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Like I said yesterday Ally, Congrats on the great news! I love the name!!!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Thinking about you during this hurricane. Let me know you are ok as soon as you can.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally, Where are you staying? If you need a place in DFW please call me... we have an extra room and you guys are welcome to stay here if you need to....

Jamie

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger bigd said...

Ava Belle is not her name. It's Ava Marie. Ally just doesn't know it yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home