Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, September 08, 2008

Terrible Heartburn

17 weeks 2 days

Man, for the last two days it's been murder. Of course I know it's my fault as I have been craving and eating such acidic things like guacamole and soup.

Nothing else is new. Dave is out of the country on business. He went to Amsterdam and Rotterdam and now he's on his way to Germany. He is 7 hours ahead so I only get to talk to him once of twice which is a bummer. He's only been gone three days and I miss him so much already.

Baby is starting to move in my belly. It's exciting but she seems to really be awake at night when I'm trying to sleep. LOL

Chassy...thinking of you and hoping everything goes well tomorrow. Jenn, let's chat soon. Lez...love the belly...let me know how the next dr. appt goes.

Steph... hope you and the family are surviving hurricane galore down there. I think we're next!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Heartburn sucks! I had it through my entire pregnancy with the twins. Like you, I didn't watch what I ate - just ate everything my little heart desired!

Hope you feel better soon and Dave comes home quick!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Thanks for the well wishes Ally! Sorry that you are having the heartburn so bad.

Hopefully, time will fly and Dave will be home before you know it.

Lets try for a chat soon!

Take care.

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally, I hope Dave is home soon..
Heartburn is horrible.
I'm happy to hear bubby is moving around for you.. No more good night sleep!
Take care..
P.s. I had my U/S today and it went perfectly well. Thanks :-)
Hugs,
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home