Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike

First, I'd like to thank all the ones that called and wrote me to express their concern for my well being, it means alot.

Second, I am fine. The house sustained some minor damage but nothing like the sad folks in Galveston, Kemah and the surrounding areas of Houston. Watching the news is just horrifying...just to give you a piece of what's going on in my area, you can turn to abc13.com and watch the live feed from our news channel.

My hubby couldn't get home as the airport was closed. Sad to say, he's still stuck in Germany. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

We were without power for a few days and that was hell on wheels. It was restored last night so all is well and the kids and I are hanging in there.

I do not have phone service yet so if you try to call, you'll be out of luck. I have my cell if you need to reach me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Thank God you are ok! I called your cell and texted you - I was so worried about you. I am sure Dave will be home soon. Feel good.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that you didn't get too much damage Ally. Sorry that I have been so wrapped up in my own shit that I haven't given you a call to check on you.

Hopefully Dave will be home very soon!

Take care.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

OMG I don't have any time anymore to get on the computer now that I have Ashton and Hayley. I don't have time to think let only be on the computer. I had some time today and OMG your pregnant!!!

Congratulations!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on a girl.

I have updated my blog finally with new pics of my kiddos so come on over and look
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home