Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ava's Nursery Pictures

***UPDATE***

It's confirmed...I do have gestational diabetes. I meet with a dietician next week and get a glucometer to measure my blood sugar levels 2X a day. Once I log them I give her the numbers to find out what the culprits are (also have to log what I eat)...and then it's onto a specific diet for the rest of the pregnancy.




It's pretty much complete...let me know what you think.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Helen said...

The nursery is beautiful!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Please come over and enter!

Enter here

You can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns if you win and your baby's room will be featured on my home page.

You should really show it off - it's beautiful!

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

that nursery is AWESOME!!! Absolutely adorable..
Good job you guys!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

It is beautiful! You did a great job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home