Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hospital Pics - Ms. Ava Lynn Miller

Ava came into the world on January 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM. She weighed 8 lbs 10 1/2 ozs. and was 21 inches long. We are doing well and although I feel a little sore and have some stiches, I wouldn't have traded this for anything in the world. Now I know God made me wait so long to have her. My quest for "Ally wants Three" is complete. I will never forget what it took for us to get here...and neither will Ava Lynn.
















































Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

She is absolutely beautiful Ally! Congrats once again to you, Dave, Kelly, and Mike. I am so happy for all of ya'll.

Lets try for a chat once you get settled.

Take care!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

She is so beautiful and so perfect! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations Again Ally! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy for all of you. I will talk to you during the week.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Congrats on your third little blessing!! I am so glad to have found your blog, as we have been trying for #3 for over 2 years now. Just glancing over your blog gives me hope! It is really for so many people to understand why we would want a third when we have already been blessed with a boy and a girl. I am glad to know that we are not the only ones and that you have had success!! Congrats again!
Jenn

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations!!! All the best to the whole family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home