Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update - Induction set!

Had a dr. appt today because I was having alot of contractions. Dr. says I'm still only 3 cm but will admit me to the hospital for "early labor" on Friday. I need to have the antibiotics needed for GBS so it's good I will have time to get the meds in me before they induce.

I'm so glad it's finally gonna happen!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

So exciting!!!! Just a few more days!!!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats Ally! I can't wait to see some pics of you and Dave holding this beautiful baby girl. I am so happy for you both!!!!

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home