Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekly Dr Appt. - 37 weeks

Still very little change. 2 -21/2 cm. I had a non stress test . Two monitors were hooked up to see if I was having contractions (I had 1 in 15 minutes) and one to see Ava's HB. She was bouncing all around and kept falling off the monitor...my kid is already a handful.

Needless to say, no induction today. Dr. is being cautious because she is afraid her lungs might not be fully mature and the hospital gives a hard time for elective inductions. So, I sit and wait. She said I am considered full term and if she comes on her own, fine...or if by the next visit (next Thursday) we will make a date to come in and have her.

I'm so large, uncomfortable, can't sleep, can't breathe, mounds of pressure. I know I shouldn't complain. I am grateful, anxious, excited and just can't wait to see her and hold her.

Did I mention Dr. guesstimates 8 lbs? sheesh!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Two more days!!!!! I am so very excited for you!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home