Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

36 weeks...yes, I know I'm HUGE!

36 weeks

36 weeks

Dr. Appt today confirmed I am 2 cm dialated and Ava's head is very VERY low which concerned the dr. I would go before my induction date. So I am on bedrest for the next week...she wants me to get to at least 37 weeks. If by the next appt (which is scheduled for next Friday) I am dialated 4 cm or more, it's right to the hospital.

I have also tested positive for GBS ( a form of strep which apparantly means I am a carrier for) and I have to have antibiotics put in an IV so that Ava doesn't get it. Nothing serious but they have to take precautions.

So, that's it. I will keep everyone updated as long as I'm able. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

OH my goodness - what a busy day you have had!!! Ava is going to be here so soon - I am so so excited!!!!
Joey just asked me why you don't live in NY? Then I said b/c she doesn't want to - and he said to me: "Well if she lived in NY she could have better donuts!" LOL Talk to you soon!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

HOLY SHIT..YOU ARE BIG GIRL!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

You look great! Ava will be here in no time at all now!

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger AngKell said...

ITS LIKE A GIANT BOOB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home